This Pet Electric Heating Pad Indoor Warming Waterproof Heated Mat is a highly efficient and eco-friendly product. It can be used for many pets such as dogs, cats, birds and ferrets. This mat has a waterproof oxford fabric cover that makes it safe to use even if your pet drinks water from the mat. The material of the heating pad is soft and comfortable for your pets to lay on.
WATERPROOF HEATED PET MAT
The surface material of the heating pad is made of a waterproof oxford fabric which is durable, waterproof and easy to clean (wipe it with a wet towel).
TWO HEATING LEVELS
Pet heated pad allows you to adjust the temperature at its highest 122℉ and as low as 86℉. Pet heated mat can meet different pet demand for the temperature.
STEEL CHEW RESISTANT HEATING PAD
Pet electric heated mat is protected by chew resistant cord prevent dog cat chewing the wires . Stainless steel and hard pvc spiral case protects the cord perfectly, keep your pet safety.
Pet heating mat used heating wire which provide warmer safer, 7 layer protection structure, full line security protection. Pet heating pads are suitable for indoor use and should not be folded. Tiled use.
M-50cm x70cm (19.6"x27.5")
1. After receive the pet heating pad, please spread it and turn it on for a night ,the smell will disappear during next weeks and please make sure all parts of pad are dry prior to use.
2. Please don't fold the heating mat and keep the heating blanket flat when in use
3. Please put a pillow or fleece cover the heated mat, just for your pet be comfortable.
4. Please let your pet lie down on the heating bed before turn on it.
5. After heating up at 5-10 min and then adjust the model to middle modes(30°C/86°F).
6. When cleaning, please unplug the heat pad and wipe with a wet cloth,unless the pad is completely dry do not plug it.
1. Stop using pet heated mat if any visible damage is apparent (cracks,hole or blistering)
2. Do not soak any part of the pet heat pad into water.and don't use it if it get wet.
3. Check the heat pad regularly to ensure the pad has not formed a tuck or crossed over on the corners particularly as this could result in "hot spots" which will damage your heat pad.
4. Please keep it away from children.